Mercato’s Exporting Development services are designed to empower our clients with the specific skills, knowledge, and confidence to achieve their exporting goals. This is accomplished by working with our clients to create growth strategies, obtain essential research on markets and identify and assess and if possible, avoid specific trade barriers such as tariffs, duties and thus minimize risks associated with international trade.
Since every client is at a different level of “import/export readiness”, Mercato works closely with clients to build close relationships and ensure needs are accurately identified and fulfilled.
The range of services below are tailored to the needs of our clients to ensure they are prepared to sell their products and services in the international marketplace and can be tailored to meet needs assessments.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Import/Export Readiness Assessments
- Export Mentoring
- Business Support Organisation (BSO) Support
- Research & Delivery
- Competitive Intelligence
- Market Readiness Assessments
- Cultural Aspects of International Trade
- International Trade Logistics
- International Trade Financing
- International Trade Policy Development
- International Trade Negotiations
- Free Trade Agreements